A deeply restorative balm that repairs the skin barrier to relieve sore damaged nipples. Practical and hygienic, the cooling ceramic applicator brings soothing relief whilst also avoiding cross-contamination. This natural non-stick formula is gentle for mum, safe for baby, and does not need to be wiped off before breastfeeding.
• No-mess soothing ceramic applicator - no finger-dipping or sticky situations
• Non-stick, glide-on formula for no uncomfortable tucking or grainy feeling
• Safe for baby, no need to wipe off before a feed
• All natural & organic formula
• Vegan friendly & cruelty free
• No harsh chemicals or fragrances
• Midwife & Lactation Consultant Approved
• Made in Australia
Soothing damaged nipples, surface cuts, minor burns, chapped lips, and lubricating breast pumps.
1. Cleanse the affected nipples with warm water or normal saline.
2. Apply directly onto the nipples hands-free and gently massage where needed with the flat tip applicator.
3. Allow the skin to air dry as much as possible, or use nipple shells to protect nipples from further irritation.
Use between feedings to relieve and soothe. Recommended as a preventive measure.
Hydrogenated Vegetable (Sunflower) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed (Mango) Butter*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vit E). *Organic
Free from animal testing, animal derived ingredients, Parabens, Phthalates, BHT/BHA, SLS/SCS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Silicones, Fragrance, and Dyes.