Soft, stretchy, and supportive our patented Postpartum Bralette is uniquely designed to comfortably hold a hot & cold pack and bring soothing relief to sore breasts. Designed to be worn with the Warm and Cool Inserts. Slide the inserts into the bra’s inner openings and place them securely over the affected area.
Warm & Cool Insert sold separately.
• Reversible pocket design to securely and discretely hold a hot & cold pack
• Cross-over design to allow easy access for breastfeeding
• Supportive & stretchy, moves with your body as it changes
• Highly breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
• Buttery soft and comfortable
• Midwife & Lactation Consultant Approved
• Designed in Australia
Changing bodies during the pregnancy and postpartum period. Ideal for daytime and overnight wear.
Tess is 6 months pregnant and wearing a Small bralette.
The sizing is based on standard Australian maternity sizing. As a general rule, your postpartum measurements will resemble those in the second trimester. If you wear a Medium in your maternity pants or tops, we recommend you purchase a Medium of the Support Brief or Bra. If you're between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller of the two sizes as our garments are very stretchy.
Still unsure about what size you are? Simply measure your body with a tape measurer to find out. The chest measurement (A) is taken across the fullest part of your bust, preferably while wearing a bra. The hip measurement (B) is taken around the fullest part of your hips.