Pack of 2 physiological and anti-colic teats (+0 months) slow flow (S). Ideal for breastfed, premature or mixed feeding babies, in particular to avoid the risk of confusion between breast and teat.
The Elhée physiological and anti-colic teat, made of extra-soft silicone, has been developed to offer your baby sensations similar to those of breastfeeding. It adapts ideally to the shape of baby's palate and contributes to his good oral development. Its anti-colic system reduces the absorption of air and facilitates digestion for toddlers, without fatigue or pain.
No more discomfort, sometimes painful, related to your baby's transit and digestion!
Teats are also available in Medium Flow (M) to adapt to whatever the age and food of your baby (breast milk, infant milk)
- The Elhée teat has an anti-colic valve designed to reduce air absorption and the risk of discomfort
- The physiologically shaped teat is asymmetrical, with a flat side and a curved side. The flat side is positioned against the baby's tongue and the curved side towards the palate.
- The teat is made of extra soft medical grade silicone
- 0% BPA, BPS, Phthalates... and no other substances harmful to babies.
- Complies with EN 14350-1 / 14350-2 - FDA, US-CPSIA, California PROP 65 and SOR. Patented design and construction
Hand wash or dishwasher safe. However, beware of the risk of discolouration in the dishwasher, as contact with carrot juice, tomato juice or other coloured oils may alter the colour.
The teats can be sterilised in a pan of boiling water for up to 5 minutes or in an electric steriliser.