Baby Record Book ‘Your First Years’ is a beautiful watercolour illustrated Baby Book to guide you to record the first five years of your baby’s life. The most beautiful baby shower gift.
From founder Megan:
“I have dreamed of creating this baby book since my son was a newborn, three years ago, and finally started working on it 16 months ago, as I filled in my newborn daughter’s baby journal. I was inspired by my own baby book (published in 1983) with its full colour, beautifully detailed illustrations, but sought to modernise the design and prompts, to create one suitable for all families – being gender neutral, culturally diverse, and inclusive of babies and children with disabilities.
This beautiful baby book is the result of 16 months of designing, writing and collaborating with an incredibly talented illustrator and designer who brought my ideas and vision to life. I truly hope I have created the best baby book to inspire you to record every precious moment from pregnancy through newborn days, and all the best memories over the first years of your child’s life.”
- 120 page linen hardcover baby book with gold foil cover detailing.
- Gender neutral, suitable for all couples (all illustrations and prompts)
- Perfect baby shower gift for expectant parents
- 32 pages for baby’s arrival, first times, special milestones and memories
- 4 pages per month for each month 1-11 months
- 8 pages per year for each year 1-5 years
- Space for photos and mementos throughout, and at end.
- Full colour illustrated throughout with unique illustrations on every page, and on end pages.
Your First Years is a baby book and childhood memory journal designed for all new parents to use, enjoy, and one day look back on. From baby’s family and friends, arrival and first days, right through to age five, every page is unique, with developmentally appropriate journal prompts and illustrations to inspire parents to write. All memories, celebrations, special moments and milestones are included, together with guided journal pages for months and years.